Dashboard Loading Time

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Dashboard Loading Time

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jpanarra
    Participant
    Hey, I just started building the site, it was running fine until a few days ago I'm having some difficulty with the dashboard and it keeps trying to load before it times out with a 500 internal error. I checked my error log and it says error in sending the JS Query Packet.   Thank you,   Jason P.
    jpanarra
    Participant
    My mistake, I took a look again and this is the code I'm seeing thats causing the time out-   [12-Apr-2017 15:27:48 UTC] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/foxdeveloper/public_html/developing/school/wp-includes/wp-db.php:1879) in /home/foxdeveloper/public_html/developing/school/wp-content/plugins/beaver-builder-lite-version/classes/class-fl-builder.php on line 161
    This issue is most probably occurring due the the ENVATO MARKET PLUGIN. Please deactivate this plugin. If you are unable to access your wp-admin panel, then you can deactivate it via ftp. If your issue persists kindly provide us your wp-admin credentials and your ftp credentials. PS: Mark your reply as private.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Dashboard Loading Time’ is closed to new replies.