Data base error + Time on course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Data base error + Time on course

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    lapacast
    Spectator
    Hello I got 2 big problems with my WPLMS site.
    1. I have been having problems with the site, it tells me "database error". Usually when I go to modify entries. Please tell me what can I do.

2. At this time, when some one buy a course, their time start running from the day they buy, not from the day they start the course. I have the set up ok, and when I bought the theme it wasnt like this. I need that the time start running when they start the course.

Please help, thanks

logan
    Please make sure you are using the updated theme, plugin and WordPress 5.2+. also, make sure your PHP version is 7.2+ and MySQL version 5.7+
    also for better understanding, your issues, don't forget to share a video or few stills so that i could guide you better.
    lapacast
    Spectator
    ok, i will check what about this question: At this time, when some one buy a course, their time start running from the day they buy, not from the day they start the course. I have the set up ok, and when I bought the theme it wasnt like this. I need that the time start running when they start the course. Thanks
    Veronica
    hi, enable this setting: http://prntscr.com/r2950r let us know the result.
    lapacast
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    lapacast
    Spectator
    logan
    Hello, it depends on many things. but everyone has their own values and settings. it was stored before in the DB. these new values will not affect the data stored in DB but it will be applied for those who purchase the course after this setting.
    you could increase her subscription (in days ) from course >> admin section.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Data base error + Time on course’ is closed to new replies.