data export

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues data export

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Hello, Two questions. How come this string doesn't show its translatioN? screenshot And where can I change the text of the mail people get when requesting a data download? See email here. This is the text in Dutch: Hallo, Je verzoek voor een export van persoonsgegevens is afgerond. Je kunt je persoonsgegevens downloaden door op de link hieronder te klikken. I.v.m. privacy en beveiliging, zullen we het bestand automatisch verwijderen op 16 april 2022, dus download het voor die tijd. link/wp-content/uploads/wp-personal-data-exports/wp-personal-data-file-XGyDdaibXBAy7TUP6tfxP1oBfobRNwdP.zip Groeten, Iedereen bij Meester Gijs THANKS! Gijs
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this string present in buddypress : please check this link : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/translate-using-loco-translate-plugin/#translatefive and check this important point as well : IT maybe possible that some strings still wont appear.In that case please try increasing Skip PHP files larger than . refer : link
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Dear Alex, The plugin auther himself advices against php files larger than.: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/default-skip-php-files-larger-than-100k-create-trouble-for-beginner/ Also, I had a second question. Where can I change the email text for wordpress data download requests?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes they recommends this but for translation its necessary and good server can take that load for a moment so please increase it . I think this text is present in email and there you can change it otherwise it can be changed in buddypress plugin .
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Ok, I will. About the email. It's not a Buddypress email. And I can't find the string in the plugin.. Gijs
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well you gotta find this string : Your request for an export of personal data has been completed
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘data export’ is closed to new replies.