Deactivate wizard-like feature editing a course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Deactivate wizard-like feature editing a course

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    medvelasquez_232
    Spectator
    Hi guys, there is any way to stop the theme from jumping automatically to the next section of the course creation/update when one section is saved? I mean, if I save changes in the curriculum -in the front end interface- I want the changes saved but also to stay in the curriculum section, not going to pricing. Instructors are complaining that this wizard-like feature is annoying them. They are over-careful adding the units and are saving constantly, the action of having to click back to the curriculum section so they can keep working on the content is prompting a lot of complaints. Is not serious but, is an issue that keeps popping in the staff meetings and is starting to get unwanted attention from the boss. Everything else is running smoothly, but some of the older instructors -founding fathers of the academy- are the ones doing most of the complaining. Hope there is an easy fix. Thanks, Medardo
    Mk
    Sorry sir, but currently it's not available. We will have to change a large amount of code. it will affect all the work flow.
    medvelasquez_232
    Spectator
    Ok, too bad. Can you let me know if it necessary to press the save curriculum button so the changes inside the units are saved or with saving only inside each unit is enough? I mean, I guess that if you add a unit or a section, or if you change the order of the units, you will need to save the curriculum but otherwise maybe is not required. Best, Medardo
    Mk
    I don't think so. You can add sections and units repeatedly by saving each. you don't need to save the whole curriculum each time. You can check here. I am adding and deleting units and section. and saving the whole curriculum at last. Refer: http://somup.com/cqj3l2eOiD
    I checked by changing the order of units too. but it doesn't need to save the whole curriculum each time. Refer: http://somup.com/cqj3lFeOiT
    The better way to check these things by self is to create a test course and chek curriculum and data are coming properly or not.  
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Deactivate wizard-like feature editing a course’ is closed to new replies.