decrease space

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues decrease space

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    dariomarco
    Spectator
    <span id="result_box" class="" lang="en">Hi, I use wplms with the standard theme, and I would like to decrease the space between the top menu and the header where the logo is placed, can I do it? Is it also possible to show only the logo and the scrolling menu? <span class="">Thank you.</span></span>
    Diana
    Participant
    @dariomarco, 1. Please Go to wp-admin > Appearance > customize > custom css and paste given css in the editor .header_content #logo{padding-top: 10px !important;} 2. First set menus from Appearance > Menu To set scrolling menu, go to wp-admin > WPLMS > Header refer : http://prntscr.com/hnaznf If you want only one main menu and top menu to be hidden, then please try are new header styles. You can change the header styles from wp-admin->appearance->customize->header->header styles.
    dariomarco
    Spectator
    Thanks for the help, I am currently evaluating the standard theme, I tried with other themes but there are no options for me. I would also like to know if its possible enter the menu in that space that I asked to decrease and if there is a theme that makes me shake only that part of the logo with the menu, for me it would be perfect, thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try adding this given css in your wp-admin -> appearance -> customzie -> custom css : .header_content #logo { padding-top: 0px !important; margin-top: 0; }
    dariomarco
    Spectator
    thanks, thats work fine :D but its possible enter the menu in that space that I asked to decrease and if there is a theme that makes me scroll only that part of the logo with the menu? Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    @dariomarco, As i already mentioned in my previous replies that you have to set main menu on the top first, and for that go to wp-admin > Appearance > menus > set the display location of the menu as a main menu. And, to fix the top header on scroll : Go to WPLMS > Header > Fix Top Header on scroll > enable fix on scroll.
    dariomarco
    Spectator
    Tanks for your help, but I've tried to going to " wp-admin > Appearance > menus > " and I see only 4 positions: "Top Menu", "Main Menu", "Mobile Menu", "Footer Menu". I've tried to fit my menu in Top Menu position but nothing appears. If I enable fix on scroll, I've got my image fixed on scroll but not my logo. Thanks. Regards.
    Diana
    Participant
    @dariomarco, On your website, the top menu is reserved by social icons, as this is our demo header style. You can remove these social icons from WPLMS > Social Information if you do not want to display it. To display menus: You have to select display location as the main menu. Can you please share your admin credentials in a private reply to check the issue of logo and menu not scrolling.
    dariomarco
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, You have selected header style as Standard in header customization(wp-admin>appearance>customization>header) due to which logo is not fixed on top as per our styling of logo in Standard type. Please Change Header style other than Standard, if you want to scroll logo in header.  
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘decrease space’ is closed to new replies.