Delete registration button from login popup

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Delete registration button from login popup

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Hello,   I've checked your help on this, but it didn't help me. Check screenshot. I want to delete the option to register and just register while checking out. I had this active two months ago, played around and now I can't seem to get it back again. Could a recent acquired plugin be the issue?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, Please tell us from where you want to remove registration and where you want it(tell all places).
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I want the button gone from the login popup. That's all. I want user to only register at checkout.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    To remove registration button from login popu please go to wp-admin -> Settings-> General -> Membership-> Disable Anyone can register. Refer : http://prntscr.com/jv9ioo
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I did this, but it didn't work.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    please try adding this given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin :     add_filter('wplms_enable_signup',function(){   return 0; },12);
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Unfortunately, that didn't help.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Yes! two out of two today, so far. Thanks again. This code did what it had to do. :) You can close this topic.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Delete registration button from login popup’ is closed to new replies.