Demo 10 RTL Issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Demo 10 RTL Issues

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    kk1429
    Participant
    Hey guys, We started using the demo 10. However, it's not RTL Compatible. The styling changes tremendously.
    kk1429
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    I tested RTL demo 10 on our test setup and found this issue is related to visual composer. We need to discuss this issue with visual composer first and then let you know.
    kk1429
    Participant
    Any updates on this issue?
    Diana
    Participant
    @kk1429, can you please share your site URL. We'll check if that can be fixed using custom css then we will provide that.
    kk1429
    Participant
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Please provide some time to check this issue out . I think its related to Vc itself not with the theme . Ping back for a reminder .
    hamed21
    Spectator
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Hi, @hamed21 You can follow this tip to add custom fonts in your site. Refer : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/add-custom-fonts-in-wplms/ It is a request please create your own topic.
    kk1429
    Participant
    Hey Guys,   Any update on the RTL issue? We would like to make the website live now and publish it.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Hello, I have added some javascript code in your google analytics code and this bug is fixed now.
    ibnalqadi
    Participant
    Does Demo 10 support RTL now?  I'd like to use it in my Arabic site? I tried  to use it  but it's not work correctly  with arabic language.
    Ava
    Hi Ibnalqadi Yes, Demo10 does support the RTL. If you have any other issue regarding your website. Please create a topic on that , will answer all your queries there. Thank You
    hello i want to keep the english version and add rtl for arbic
    Ava
    Hi Basha You can go through the link below for translating your website, it has detailed information, it will help you: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/translate-using-loco-translate-plugin/ And Please avoid to reply on someone else topic, it is not recommended, as we do not want to ask for your site information if require on someone else topic.  
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘Demo 10 RTL Issues’ is closed to new replies.