Demo data Import Fail and cannot create new unit

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Demo data Import Fail and cannot create new unit

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    kenkwan
    Participant
    I just brought the WPLMS from Envato. I tried to install the theme and the plugin to a new wordpress site. I can successfully upload and active the theme. When I tried to import demo contents, it shows error. Course, unit, quiz and question cannot be imported and it said "ajax error" and the console has the following message "POST admin-ajax.php 500 (Internal Server Error)". The same issue occur when I try to create new unit.   PHP version: PHP 7.1
    kenkwan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well please simply contact to your webhost and ask them to switch to php version 7.0 which is more stable . wplms is not conpatible with php 7.1 as its is based on buddypress and buddypress is not supported with php version 71 yet .
    fissaadmin
    Spectator
    Hello we have same problem and PHP version 7.0.28 so the problem is not the php version ^^ could not import elementor template
    Veronica
    hi, @fissaadmin, have you tried with the 7.3+ version of php?
    fissaadmin
    Spectator
    it is written above to nut use it , so i don't know
    Veronica
    hi, fissadmin i have also tried this and faced the same problem give me some time to check this out. we will reply to this on your topic.
    fissaadmin
    Spectator
    hello, no problem we have no choice ^^
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I guess this is related to the elemetor update 2.9 We have to check its compatibility please provide some time .   you can find the elementor templates to import in your " wp-content\themes\wplms\setup\elementor_templates " folder .   you can use the elementor's own inbuilt import/export template module and use the file i have shown in your theme folder to import the desired template .
    fissaadmin
    Spectator
    ok thank you once we made the import if we choose in the beginning to use wpbakery, we can use elementor to impor template aned then use wpbakery to modify it or it is mandatory to use elementor ? because i used in the beginning wp bakery, then if i open page with elementor, after i have some bug in page display.... thanks !
    Veronica
    yes, you can make use of wpbakery. as you said that you found a bug it's just simply mean that the element you have added with the elementor is not present in the wp-bakery. as you can see with elementor we have integrated lots of elements but it's not the same as wp-bakery. feel free to add the pages with wp-bakery if you face any problem then you can contact us we are always here to help you.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Demo data Import Fail and cannot create new unit’ is closed to new replies.