Demo Installation and login/signup page

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Demo Installation and login/signup page

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    montaignelabs
    Participant
    Hi, Iam facing an issues from last 1 week Can you please fix it which i have mentioned below 1)Please Install Demo 6 again  its urgent requirement for us students are unable to see their course in their profile when they enroll it 2)Can you please create login and signup form i tried to do but its not effecting can you please fix it its very urgent 3)And for courses am unable to them to cart please do check that also from last three days am trying to add but am unable to add Regards Saikiran
    montaignelabs
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    montaignelabs
    Participant
    montaignelabs
    Participant
    Hi Diana, Actually am following the steps for creating ajax login/signup form but when iam enabling the login and registration and assigning the register from in buddy press iam unable to see the form which i have created can you please fix it and when am clicking on login i can see that welcome to vibe themes and wplms 4.0 something content is showing i don't want to see that can you please help me to create that ajax form can you please check why iam not able to override it and i followed the wplms ajax login/signup creation video but it's not helped me to fix can you please fix it Regards Saikiran
    montaignelabs
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    For Activation Email Add this code in your wplms customizer plugin Go to wp-admin > Plugins > editor > select wplms customizer plugin > wplms-customizer.php add_filter( 'bp_email_use_wp_mail', '__return_true' ); Please try this out and then let me know if it works or not then we will move forward to other issues of yours.
    montaignelabs
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    montaignelabs
    Participant
    montaignelabs
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    montaignelabs
    Participant
    montaignelabs
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • The topic ‘Demo Installation and login/signup page’ is closed to new replies.