Expert Developer for your WPLMS website

Home Forums Chit Chat Showcase your site here [ closed ] Expert Developer for your WPLMS website

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    hannes.kloepper
    Spectator
    Hi I am Makarand Mane, Working on WPLMS since May 2014. I have expertise in WordPress & WPLMS. I have build team to provide below service regarding WPLMS
    1. Setup WPLMS theme
    2. Setup WPLMS addon
    3. Website Migration to WPLMS
    4. WPLMS customization as per your requirement.
    5. WPLMS translation
    6. Custom WPLMS Addon Development
    7. Third Party Plugin Integration
    8. Payment Gateway Integration
    To discuss your project in detail, please mail to [email protected] Please do not reply to topic. Contact us directly via email. Regards, Makarand Mane www.makarandmane.com +91-9225131588
    Nabil G.
    Spectator
    Hi Everyone, I would like to share with you my experience with Mr Mane Makarand. Makarand is a very high skill WPLMS developper. He knows very well this theme and he can make it as you request. He also give you advice for UX/UI design. His daily reporting his very appreciate. He makes our WPLMS Site https://learny360.com. I recommend 300% his service, you will not be disappointed. Thank you so much Makarand. Regards.
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    Here is my official account on this forum. @assoefed thank you for your recommendation. Here is my corporate email [email protected] Thank you, Makarand Mane wpgenius.in tycheventures.com
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Expert Developer for your WPLMS website’ is closed to new replies.