Different content for each client

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Different content for each client

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    isline83
    Participant
    On May 5, 2020, before buying your product, I wrote to you an email with my main needs. On my site www.omeostasi.org i'm not going to sell courses with prederminated contents: my client will buy a "course" (physical therapy), they will book some lessons live on line with me on a sigle topic (rehabilitation), and then (or in between) i will give him some more material to work with (video/pdf/audio taylored on him). I wrote to you: "can i insert different content for each client or make available some file in different moment?" This is what you told me in the answare email: "Yes, possible. Is this content going to be different for different user ? or Differnt for different user Groups ?" I need both solution.   One month ago, i made the same request on this site and Steve told me "You can only make changes in the content for logged in and non-logged in user like you can set different menus for logged in and non logged in user" https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/some-different-issues/#post-270461 In the end, he didin't answare to my claim. For me this is a very big problem because my business is founded on this particular activity. Client buy a course on website -> takes an appointment with me -> find some tailored contents on his reserved area. So i'm asking to you again: how can i made contents going to be different for different user?
    Diana
    Participant
    @Steve is on leave and on that topic after that @jackson handled the topic. He might miss your queries but now we came up with a better approach to post 1 issue per topic so that our staff will resolve the issues faster Now coming back to your topic You want different content for different user So we have batches addon in which you can create batches for courses and you can also set different curriculum for different batch https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/different-curriculums-for-different-batches-in-a-course/ Please correct me if you think I didn't understood your point
    isline83
    Participant
    Thank you Diana. I will analyze the page you link to me and i will answer.
    Diana
    Participant
    Okay, Sure
    isline83
    Participant
    Hi Diana, here what i understood. My client buy a course with standard contents. Then I insert manually the client in a batch(group) in which i prepared different curriculum (that means dedicated content). Later, if i need it, i can add some other client in this group or create an infinite number of groups (batch) inside the same course. Moreover, i saw that WPLMS Batches is an add-on and is chargeable. Please, could you tell me if I understood you correctly? Thanks, Lina
    Scott Lang
    Yes, you understand correctly, The student will buy the course then they get a standard curriculum, And the student will be added in one batch and they get different curriculum using this tutorial:https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/different-curriculums-for-different-batches-in-a-course/    
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Different content for each client’ is closed to new replies.