Different Course Codes not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Different Course Codes not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    volkanbd
    Spectator
    Hello, I tried to add a new,different course code to my existing course. However, I tried many things like resetting permalinks or placing different course codes but got no success. The previous codes still work but new ones no. Thanks,
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please share steps to replicate this issue and also confirm if you are using modern child theme . ALso please note in the modern theme this is having an issue . In modern theme the course button is loaded first before the widget code is executed to give acccess . The result of this is that the button is loaded first without checking the code of the course code widget  and however user is added to course it still shows take this button at the top . Please refer : http://prntscr.com/8zbbvp
    volkanbd
    Spectator
    I'm not using modern theme but one instructor child theme. Does this also happen in one instructor child theme?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    No the issue is just with the modern theme  . The new course codes must be working fine    .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Different Course Codes not working’ is closed to new replies.