Different Instructor for Different Batches

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Different Instructor for Different Batches

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    aiskool
    Spectator
    Hello,       I have purchased WPLMS Batches.   As specified in the feature that each batch is instructor led   How do I enable it?   I cannot find an option even if a course has multiple authors.   I am looking for different instructor for different batches for a course.   This instructor should also have evaluating the assignment option
    Scott Lang
    Hi, Yes, the group admin can add multiple moderators for the group so they can manage settings. But course evaluation can only be done by course instructors(multiple authors if you are using)
    aiskool
    Spectator
    how can i add multiple moderators??   also i wanted assignments of a batch should be assessed only its moderator.. How can that be done???
    Scott Lang
    Course assessment can only be done by course authors, not batch moderators. If you are adding moderators then you need to add them to courses too but you can not differentiate for different batch students. You can add multiple authors for a single course too using the plugin:https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-coauthor-plus-integration/
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Different Instructor for Different Batches’ is closed to new replies.