Different pricing for different batches of one course

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Different pricing for different batches of one course

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    aithams
    Spectator
    Hi, Recently purchased WPLMS and batches plugin too. Currently setting up these for my website. Let me explain the use case I got. I conduct live online & classroom trainings apart from elearning courses. E.g. "PMP Course" live online training can be conducted at different dates/timings/weekday/weekend. (Similar to the use case you used in video) In my case for same "PMP Course" different batches may have different pricing. e.g. weekday batches X amount and  weekend batches Y amount. Also, batch for students in India fee is different (e.g. INR amount A) and batch for students in USA/Canada fee is different (e.g. US$ amount B). I checked <span style="color: #313b3d; font-family: Poppins;">WPLMS WooCommerce plugin also, but was not sure how that can help achieve this use cas</span><span style="color: #313b3d; font-family: Poppins;">e.</span> Please advise.
    • Gopi

Scott Lang
    Well yes with the help of wplms woocommerce you can sell your batches . For Batches you just need to select the batch to sell with the variation of a variable product .When user will purchase the variation of that variable product , he will get access .
    aithams
    Spectator
    Thank you. Looks it is near to what I am looking for. If I sell batches using variable product using wplms woocommerce, Is it possible to hid the price information at the main course level. Usually price will be displayed just below the 'Take This Course' button in the sidebar. Because I want to conduct different batches at different timing and pricing, this hiding price at overall course is very essential. Please guide.
    Scott Lang
    Okay If you do not want to sell courses without batches then please do not set any pricing in your course in course pricing settings . this will make the course to be private and it will remove the pricing . Along with this please also enable  " Students must be enrolled in a Batch to pursue this course
    " : http://prntscr.com/mdq6qw
    aithams
    Spectator
    Thank you for the quick response.. I will check further and connect if there are any further questions. I have to purchase wplms woocommerce and try full functionality.  
    Scott Lang
    Ok we are closing this topic.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Different pricing for different batches of one course’ is closed to new replies.