Direct Chat by clicking on the profile not working

Home Forums WPLMS Live WPLMS Chat Direct Chat by clicking on the profile not working

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    pentarray
    Participant
    I was told that a user can start a direct chat by clicking on another user's profile pic. However, this functionality is not working in my site. I am using version 1.3. Please suggest me a way to fix this issue.  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please share your site link. Also is regular chat working in your site ? Make sure there are no forward slashes at the end of the private key lines in WPLMS Live settings.
    pentarray
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    If you remove private key then the chat will stop working and there will be javascript errors on your site. This is what i can see. The private key generates token every hour (max limit in firebase) and we store it. So, it may have given you impression that you can remove it.  
    pentarray
    Participant
    I am sorry, it was a typo. i meant i removed the forward slash after the private key and the chat is working. However, when someone clicks at the user's profile, the chat is not being initiated.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    I am marking this as bug. Thanks for identifying.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    I have added a fix for this, will try to release chat update this week : https://trello.com/c/UADyUsau
    Immens2018
    Participant
    Mr.Vibe i turned on ajax login and registration in buddypress but there is no changes the popup is not working please help me.......
    Diana
    Participant
    @immens2018 Did you follow these steps for ajax login and registration: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/ajax-login-and-registration-in-wplms/ If still, it is not working then Please create your own topic and we will assist you there
    pentarray
    Participant
    Is the update released?
    Diana
    Participant
    @pentarray No, we are working on bug fixes right now.
    pentarray
    Participant
    Have you released the updated version yet ?
    Diana
    Participant
    @pentarray No, not yet
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Direct Chat by clicking on the profile not working’ is closed to new replies.