Disable completed units

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Disable completed units

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    neuromath
    Spectator
    Hi, Is this possible to disable completed units? Once student has completed the unit and move to next unit, they cannot go back anymore. I understand that there is unit-access-addon, but that wont work for refresh or for cases when the teacher manually mark the unit complete (for absentees for example) This is because for some scenario, students are enrolled halfway through the course, and they dont want the students to access the past lesson/units/quiz/assignment. please advise
    Diana
    Participant
    neuromath
    Spectator
    Hi Diana, That wont work as I mentioned above. since refreshing the page is counted as 1. Also for the second scenario, when student enters halfway. Any other way?
    Diana
    Participant
    I didn't get this query of yours This is because for some scenario, students are enrolled halfway through the course, and they dont want the students to access the past lesson/units/quiz/assignment
    neuromath
    Spectator
    This is the scenario:
    • Student joins only when course has gone to Lesson 3
    • So teacher manually complete Lesson 1 and 2 for him/her, so that he can straight away start Lesson 3
    At this time, the teacher wants him/her to access Lesson 3 onwards ONLY, and not be able to access Lesson 1 and 2. I understand that it may be difficult to authorise on certain students, so my request is to: - Disable access for all completed units
    Diana
    Participant
    For Completed Units, we don't have any addon or something But I can tell you how to achieve the same. You can hire a freelancer for that Because we cannot accept any customization right now
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Disable completed units’ is closed to new replies.