Disable Quizes after finished course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Disable Quizes after finished course

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Hello, I asked you in an email to disable the Quizes in the course content just after the Student finished the course. You told me that I can have a fix for that. Thank you very much.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    I have added this setting by default. If the quiz is connected to a course in quiz settings and the course is marked as finished, then the retake count is set to 0.
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Ok, but we want when the students finish the course, and they want to see again the course they could see only the units, not the quizzes. Thanks :)
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    So, is it possible?
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Hello, I finished a course like a Student, then I saw the retake quiz button and it's enable to retake. So it's not working as you mentioned. regards
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    The update with the fix is not yet out. We're releasing it this week.
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Hello, I saw that there is a new update in WPLMS, is this update include the requirement of this ticket? thank you :)
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we have included the fix with the quiz retakes . when user finishes the course the quiz retakes are reset . But we have not added any settings to remove the quizzes from curriculum if user has already finished this course .  
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Ok, is there a way to help us with that?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Im sorry that is not possible as of now in wplms .
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    You can try this : add_filter('bp_course_get_course_curriculum',function($curriculum,$course_id){ if(is_user_logged_in()){ if(bp_course_is_member($course_id,get_current_user_id())){ if(bp_course_get_user_course_status(get_current_user_id(),$course_id) > 2){ $bp_course_template = BP_Course_Template::init(); $course_curriculum= $bp_course_template->get_curriculum($course_id); foreach($course_currculum as $key=>$item_id){ if(get_post_type($item_id) == 'quiz'){ unset($course_curriculum[$key]); } } } } }   return $curriculum; },10,2);
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Ok, where Can I try it? WPLMS-cutstomizer ? Thanks! :D
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    I tried it, and it's showing the next warning: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/global74/public_html/cursos/wp-content/plugins/wplms-customizer/wplms-customizer.php on line 137 I tried it in this course: https://www.online.globalstd.com/curso/rq-iso-37001/ Thank you.
    Mk
    remove above code and Please add this code add_filter('bp_course_get_course_curriculum',function($curriculum,$course_id){   if(is_user_logged_in()){   if(bp_course_is_member($course_id,get_current_user_id())){   if(bp_course_get_user_course_status(get_current_user_id(),$course_id) > 2){   $bp_course_template = BP_Course_Template::init();   $course_curriculum= $bp_course_template->get_curriculum($course_id);   foreach($course_curriculum as $key=>$item_id){   if(get_post_type($item_id) == 'quiz'){   unset($course_curriculum[$key]);   }   }   }   }   } return $course_curriculum;   },10,2);
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    It works! Thank you a lot, this is very important for us.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Disable Quizes after finished course’ is closed to new replies.