display new post

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS WooCommerce display new post

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    pinklime
    Spectator
    Hi, I have added a new post to my website but it doesn't appear automatically on my homepage in the Filterable Posts area. It still shows the old 2 posts but not the latest one. Is it because this latest one is connected to the yearly membership recently added to the site? If so please explain how I can display this new course on the website homepage as it is a feature to advertise the new membership added to the site. Thanks
    pinklime
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pinklime
    Spectator
    so the moment I connect the quiz to the 'yearly membership' the post disappears from the homepage. If not connected it appears. How do I make it appear on the homepage while linked to the 'yearly membership'
    Mk
    I checked by adding a filterable post but it was showing perfectly. Refer: http://prntscr.com/pkej2u
    Actually you were looking from an account who hasn't membership but you set require membership for this post. Refer: http://prntscr.com/pkemr8
    If you try from account with membership, it will work like a champ.
    pinklime
    Spectator
    Thanks but I want an account that doesnt have membership to be able to see the post but not be able to click through to it unless they take up the membership. Hope that's clear. So in essence I want a new visitor to the site who doesn't have membership as yet to be able to see the post on the homepage and if they click through they should be informed that they can actually view the post if they sign up for the membership. Thanks in advance.
    Mk
    It's done by pmpro itself. please contact them. they have a filter to not display for a non membership user.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘display new post’ is closed to new replies.