Display quiz results directly after user submitted quiz

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Display quiz results directly after user submitted quiz

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    menke
    Spectator
    Hey, I used a setting which displayed all quiz results directly after user submitted the quiz (so he dont needs to click "check results" button as Ave told me on the bottom of this post some years ago: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/retake-button-on-top-of-results/ But now I made an update wo latest 3.x version and this doesnt work anymore... Can you please tell me what to do to display the results after user submitted the course? This worked for years but not now... Thank you!
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Well this is the default behaviour of wplms to show check results button to show the results. You can try our in-course quiz feature, go to wp-admin->lms->settings->enable in-course quiz. Enable this setting and then the quiz will start in the course status page only and the results will be shown in the popup instead of redirecting you to the results page.
    menke
    Spectator
    Hey Jackson, I dont want the popup - I need the results to be displayed directly after the user submitted the course... How can I do this? The in-course-quiz is enabled. But I need the results in course as well (this worked for years as described above). Best regards
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi @menke, We have two versions of quiz - old quizzes and new react quizzes . There is no need in react quiz to show the results right there as the whole questions shows right in front of you . Please share your site url and admin credentials to check which version you are using and why the show results is not working if you are using old quizzes version .
    menke
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    menke
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    checking....
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi I checked it out everything seems to be fine at your end but still somehow the results are not showing . Please share your valid ftp credentials in private reply to check the issue further .
    menke
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok fixed the issue ,please check now .I had to add custom code in your wplms customizer plugin for this .
    menke
    Spectator
    Thank you a lot! Works preferct! Love your fast and nice support. Thank you! :)
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Dear Friend,
    Glad you’re enjoying the theme & support – thanks for using it! :slightly_smiling_face:
    Please write your review. I would really appreciate that!
    Here: https://themeforest.net/item/wplms-learning-management-system/reviews/6780226
    If I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me again.
    Closing this topic.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Display quiz results directly after user submitted quiz’ is closed to new replies.