Displaying Error message

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Displaying Error message

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    wifethecompany_422
    Participant
    Hi, I have a course and final exam for the same course. Now i want to the students to complete the course and then they are able to take the final exam which i have added in the Prerequisite courses for this course. Now the issue is when i goto the final exam course it shows me start course button, that's fine but when i click on it the page refreshes but i want to display a message saying that you have to take the course before taking the final exam Regards
    Mk
    If You set the prequisite course and try to access the final course you will get this type of notification. Refer: http://prntscr.com/o3vttr
    If you are not getting notification please reply.
    wifethecompany_422
    Participant
    Hi, I m not getting that error message.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please share the url of that course with final exam and also share your valid ftp and admin credentials in private reply .
    wifethecompany_422
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mk
    I changed your code: There were some errors in your custom.css file. I solved them. One more thing I want to ask: .wplms_registration_form ul li:first-child input[placeholder]:after{firstname.lastname} why this CSS for ? There is some error in above CSS so I commented it.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Displaying Error message’ is closed to new replies.