Doesn’t send Activation mail for Instructor

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Doesn’t send Activation mail for Instructor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tasselof
    Participant
    I recive activation mail for normal user, but if I try to subscribe through the instructor form I don't receive the activation mail. I also would like to know if is possible to change the role from students to instructor if a student already subscribed fill the instructor form
    Veronica
    hi, you can create your own custom registration form for instructor:https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/custom-registration-forms-in-wplms/ any can register themselves as a instructor through BECOME AN INSTRUCTOR.

1. Go to WP Admin->WPLMS->Course Manager

2. Set “Become an Instructor page” to “become an instructor”

on the page become an instructor you can add your shortcode of the custom registration form. i hope this will help you if not then please revert.
    tasselof
    Participant
    Hi i already created a registration form, i set the activation mail to send when someone will fill the form. The mail is the same I send for new registration user through login. I set the become an instructor page, but if someone register through the login form will receive the mail, through become an instructor form doesn't.
    Veronica
    hi i need to check this on your site please share your admin credentials and site url.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Doesn’t send Activation mail for Instructor’ is closed to new replies.