Double logo in mobile

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Double logo in mobile

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    KS_Creative_Studio
    Participant
    Hi, When I scroll my site on mobile and go back to top the top menu logo don't hide so it shows 2 logo one in top menu and second on main menu. It happens only on mobiles as on desktop when i scroll the top bar which i set as fixed while scrolling showing logo and when I go back to top the top bar logo hides. Here is the screen shot of my problem, you can see 2 logos showing: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Sjv5rKhap61EHuAqUEpLcIheSp9xdny1/view?usp=sharing Regards, Khurram
    Ava
    Unfortunately, I am not able to replicate your issue. Please check this video: http://somup.com/cqiT1ieX5D I can't fix your issue if it's not visible to me. So can you please check again and let me know about the same.
    KS_Creative_Studio
    Participant
    Hi Ava, Thanks for replying. Well you are looking this issue on desktop or laptop using mobile preview or simulator. On desktops it won't show real issue whether you reduce screen. To see the actual issue you have to check it on actual mobile device not on any mobile previewer or simulator on desktop or on laptop. I have recorded the issue on my mobile, please run this video and see the issue: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g-ffvU8TfqSU6aEcF3aAL8_FqifySyXR/view?usp=sharing It's showing on every browser on mobile whether its Chrome or Firefox or any other. Let me tell u the issue one more time: On mobiles as soon site loads, the top menu has no logo and below that the main menu has logo. As I have set top area fixed while scrolling so as per your theme style as soon it starts scrolling and if top area set to be fixed then the main menu hides and top area remain fixed while scrolling and logo appears on top area or top menu. At this point while i am scrolling all is good but if I go back to top then the top area logo don't hide and remain at top area and main menu also has logo which appears so there will be 2 logos. Regards, Khurram
    Ava
    Hi Thanks for the explanation. Please paste the below custom css code to Wp-admin > Appearance > Customizer > Custom css > publish

@media (max-width: 767px){

#headertop.fix img{display:none !important;}}

Hope it helps.   Note: In case, it does not, please share the admin credentials of your site in private reply. So that I can check the possible solution by adding the code myself.
    KS_Creative_Studio
    Participant
    Hi, That's not the solution I am looking, you actually hide the logo of top area or top menu which i don't want. To hide logo is easy for me also. You have to provide real solution of this issue which i am sure thousands other users also experiencing. I do want to keep logo at top area while scrolling so please come up some real solution to keep logo at top and it should hide if we go back to top and only one logo of main menu should show if we go back again at top not 2 logos which currently are showing. Also becuase of your this css the top area disturbed and right wordings are cutting. Please provide me real solution.
    logan
    Pal :) because it is a CSS issue that's why it can be fixed with css only. as you know there is 2 logos one for desktop version one for mobile. in general, we hide mobile logo by CSS when the user is accessing the website in desktop  & we hide desktop logo by CSS when the user is accessing the website in mobile. if there is a glitch and somehow CSS is not working that's the misery behind both the logo is appearing at the same time. what else can we do, can you suggest?? i assure you of our full cooperation and promise to execute the opinion that i will receive from you.
    KS_Creative_Studio
    Participant
    Hi, Of course two logos always handled by css in every theme that's not new to me, i understand completely but strange thing in your theme is its working perfectly on desktops but on mobiles fist time site loads and all is good, we start scrolling all is good again but if we go back to top then problem comes and top area logo don't hide. You asked my suggestion well as this is your theme so solution has to be provided by you. This is a critical flaw and i m surprised from 20000 plus of your purchasers not a single one found this issue or its only me having this issue.
    logan
    Yes, that's right I agree. can you tell me which demo you are using? how can I replicate the issue? can you check our live demo sites, if it is also happening with our live site then I will directly refer this issue to our development team. thanks for pointing out this bug.
    KS_Creative_Studio
    Participant
    Well its demo 1, here is its link: https://wplms.io/demos/demo1/ On your this original demo site, you have disabled both the logos on mobiles, so i think as this problem is in your demo so instead of fixing it, your developers found easy way to just disabled the logos so people don't see this bug. You should refer this issue to your developers so all those who wanna use logo can get correct 1 logo instead of 2.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    KS_Creative_Studio
    Participant
    Hi, Although its still not fixed at your end as you were using white logo so it wasn't showing but its still the same as on my site showing 2 logos. But I've fixed it by myself using css.
    logan
    Hey, i am glad that your issue is resolved. i have informed the development team they will remove the extra class in our next coming update. have a great day ahead.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Double logo in mobile’ is closed to new replies.