DOUBT ABOUT TEXT FORMAT IN UNITS

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues DOUBT ABOUT TEXT FORMAT IN UNITS

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    raydel11
    Spectator
    I have a new question regard to the text in units. I see that WPLMS only leave a format of text. I m using Thrive arquitect to include tables, change the letter and so on but all the modifications does not work when are updates in units. How can I disable this option to show the format I previusly define in Thrive arquitect? Is necesary to open a new ticket or is ok this one?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Im sorry Im not getting you on this . Can you please elaborate your issue along with some screenshots (via prntscr.com) ?
    raydel11
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, Here you can see the unit created using Thrive arquitect. https://prnt.sc/kea399 Now, when I put the unit in a course, as you can see here https://prnt.sc/kea7li the format disappear. How can I keep this format ? Thank you. Ray
    raydel11
    Spectator
    This is the course I used to proof https://escuela.ray-bolivar-sosa.es/course/1o-semestre-master-conviertete-en-escritor-profesional/ but I think that WPLMS have restricted the format to appear in a unique way. Thank you!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well yes there seems to be some incapatibility with that plugin in course status pages . With ajax disabled also from lms -> settings its css is not coming . On course status page the content of unit is fetched but not the unit itself is loaded . So we need to ask the plugin author how to load all its assets to process its content when content is loaded even thought we are using "the_content" filter on that content which is shown .   could you please convey above para to them ?
    raydel11
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, Then I need to ask them this: how to load all its assets to process its content when content is loaded even thought we are using "the_content" filter on that content which is shown . Thank you for your time. Ray
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    yes that's exactly you need to ask them .Please also ask them if the plugin selectively loads its assets by checking the id of the page and on which hook it does this job ?
    raydel11
    Spectator
    Done! Thank you!
    raydel11
    Spectator
    Hi Alex: Here is the answer of suppor team.

June wrote:

Hello Raydel,

Our developer has replied and said that we are using the wp_head WordPress hook to output the inline css of the page and the wp_enqueue_scripts to load the CSS assets for the page - and yes, we check for the current page / post id and load css based on it.

These are all standard WP hooks - if the WPLMS correctly uses the loop and makes sure these hooks are called ( if using a custom page template ), there shouldn't be any issues.

Kindly forward this to WPMLS support and please let us know how this goes.

Thank you!

Best regards,

June

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well that just makes this plugin incompatible with ajax . It needs the whole page to be loaded at once instead of checking the content is using its shortcodes or not . IF they have written their assets enqueuing function with provision of checking the id dynamically then we can make is compatible with a bit of custom code otherwise we cannot . Sorry to say this .   For this we would need that plugin .Could you please share the plugin with us to check it.
    raydel11
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Can you please share your site link ? We'll just give you a simple code which would make Thrive architect compatible with WPLMS courses. Yes, you'll be able to safely upgrade. The main reason this issue appears is because the plugins load styling "on-demand". For which they check the page load, in case of WPLMS units are loaded inside of another page hence the styling does not appear. You can try putting a sample table in the content part of your course status page and then you can see the tables coming.
    raydel11
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    thanks for providing the plugin .We will check its code . Please ping back for a reminder.
    raydel11
    Spectator
    You welcome. I wait your news. What do you want to say with: Please ping back for a reminder. What should I do?
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • The topic ‘DOUBT ABOUT TEXT FORMAT IN UNITS’ is closed to new replies.