'draft', 'pending' translation issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues 'draft', 'pending' translation issues

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    luvajun
    Participant
    Hello   www.cremoa.co.kr/draft.png   Loco Translate can not be found in the attached file.   How do I translate 'draft' and 'pending'?   I would like your answer.   thank you.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Translations of these strings are not available as these strings are coming from database which shows the status of the course.
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Ok, so Is imposible translate Draft and Publish? I neither can translate All Quizes in LMS/. I've tried in all of the plugins and theme (author and system pos) but doesnt work. and... I would like to translate also LMS in the Instructor Admin Panel. Please, tell me because to have some words in English dont look as profesional application for Instructors and Students. Thanks,
    Diana
    Participant
    These two strings are not coming from theme or plugin. It is coming from wordpress itself. So if you want to translate this. The option will be select the language from wp-admin > Settings > general Setting > Site Language This will translate everything which is coming directly from wordpress
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘'draft', 'pending' translation issues’ is closed to new replies.