Drip content for different batch

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Drip content for different batch

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    yawika
    Spectator
    Hello!   I would like to set up different content drip for different batches.   For example, I have old batches who already finished the course but they have access, so they can watch any unit from the course at any time. But the current batch should get one module (which include 4-5 units and tests) week by week.   How to create it ?   It is super important, as the batch is already started and we need to close other modules except of first one for the first week.
    yawika
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    @yawika, What you are asking for is right now not available. We have Batch start/end date feature but we don't have this feature to restrict the content of course in batches using Drip Feed. We have the option available for courses only to restrict the content using Drip Feed. If the section drip Feed is enabled and you want like Batch A students can access the next section as well but not Batch B students then what is the idea here to use Drip Feed.  
    yawika
    Spectator
    Can you show how to do it ? I am a little bit confused .. Here is what I set up, but it doesn't work. Student still have access to the section let's 11th week, but they get access 6 weeks ago to the course
    yawika
    Spectator
    I have such a settings but can't understand if right Printscreen   As I see in test student account it is for units, how can I set up section not unit duration ?
    Diana
    Participant
    @yawika, Try this setting: http://prntscr.com/kxxs9g On the basis of the previous unit, the origin of drip feed will be decided. This will lock the section for 1 day. You can access all the units of section 1 but you have to wait for accessing the next section units for 1 day  
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Drip content for different batch’ is closed to new replies.