Drip feed and instructors

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Drip feed and instructors

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    diego
    Participant
    Hi guys, Thanks for your support. Here is my question: Admin creates a course and assigns an instructor to it using Co-author plugin. When instructor wants to see the content of the course, he is affected by drip feed configuration, not being able to go through all the units. He has to go through "Edit course" which is not the best way to obtain a general view of the course. Question: How the instructor can be enabled to see the course content without being affected by dripfeed? ¿Does he needs to go through wp-admin, Edit Course or there is another option to see it directly from front end? What I want: I would like the instructor to see the content of the course, the same way a student does, but not being affected by drip feed. I hope I am clear. Thanks !!!
    Veronica
    hi, yes thanks for this detailed explanation. well drip feed setting is applied to all students/admin/instructor right now there is no setting to restrict it for particulars
    diego
    Participant
    Thanks @Veronica for your response. So right now, the only way for the instructor to see the whole content of the course is through "Edit Course"?   Thanks,
    Veronica
    yes and another is to see the curriculum section of the course
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Drip feed and instructors’ is closed to new replies.