Drip Feed not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Drip Feed not working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    georgeallan
    Spectator
    <span style="color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21.875px; background-color: #fafafa;">Hi, the option drip feed isn't working. I already try to configure it on many ways, I configured for unit and active on the curse, chosen 3 days, but the student can view the next leason </span><span style="font-family: 'Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21.875px; box-sizing: border-box; color: #212121; white-space: pre-wrap;">immediately.</span>

Ps.: 
    WPLMS version 1.9.8
    Wordpress version 4.3.1-pr_BR
    georgeallan
    Spectator
    Hi, the option drip feed isn't working. I already try to configure it on many ways, I configured for unit and active on the curse, chosen 3 days, but the student can view the next leason immediately. Ps.: WPLMS version 1.9.8 Wordpress version 4.3.1-pr_BR
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please make sure that the theme and all the plugins are updated to latest version. current versions : Vibe course module - 1.9.8.4 . wplms theme :  1.9.8 . The time in the drip feed is calculated between the time when the student accessed the unit and the current time . Please also make sure that you have not enabled the section drip feed from Lms -> settings -> Enable Section Drip feed
    georgeallan
    Spectator
    The versions of theme and plugin are update. Vibe course module - 1.9.8.4 . wplms theme : 1.9.8 . I'm sure that not enabled the section drip feed from Lms -> settings -> Enable Section Drip feed When I enable section drip feed, it's work. But when I disabled to use unit drip feed the system only block the last unit on the section.
    georgeallan
    Spectator
    Hi, I discover that the system only block starting on the third lesson. So I imagine it's proper operation, I already do my own changes to block since the second lesson and count time using the lesson duration, this'll work until you update the new version. Thanks
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Drip Feed not working’ is closed to new replies.