Drip Feed Setting

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Drip Feed Setting

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mohamed
    Participant
    Hi, I have a doubt regarding Drip Feed Settings. I don't how to set the drip settings for the following scenario. Consider the following scenario: The Course is a combination of Units and Quiz (In course quiz). Students were already enrolled in the course. But new units and quiz are being added from time to time. Hence, I don't want the students to finish course as new units will be added after some days. But students are mistakenly clicking the finish course button. So, to avoid this, I enabled the Drip Settings and created a new unit and set it's accessing date and time to be after some months, within which I will add all the units and quiz in between. These were the Drip Settings: Course Drip Feed : Enable Drip Feed Origin : Previous Unit Drip Feed Type : Unit Drip Feed duration type : Static Set Duration between two successive course elements : 1 seconds   Sometimes, the above setting seems to work. But for some users, after completing 1 unit and going to another, it is showing the error "Unit cannot be accessed". What I need is, students can attend all the available units and quiz within the course. But cannot finish the course as new units will be added from time to time. After some time (say some months) and adding all the units, then they can finish the course. I have already read the topic : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/content-drip-feed-in-wplms/ Cannot figure out how to achieve this. Kindly suggest the method to achieve this. Thanks.
    Mohamed
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, Will you please share credentials of users who faces this problem. We need to replicate this issue.
    Mohamed
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohamed
    Participant
    Hi, Is the settings what I have made in drip feed is correct to achieve the above output as mentioned in the first post?   Thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, The  error comes when you add unit in between curriculum. If you wish to add new unit during drip feed, then please add it in the end of curriculum. Please share passwords of these user or can i regenerate ?
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Drip Feed Setting’ is closed to new replies.