DW Question Answer plugins updated!! Can i use this version?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting DW Question Answer plugins updated!! Can i use this version?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    hodoogwaja
    Participant
    Hello. I'm using DWQA plugin that you modified. But it have problem as you know tag doesn't work. I checked DWQA plugin updated. Can i use this? I afraid that DWQA and course disconnecting. plz tell me. Thank you.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    If you update your dwqa plugin then our modification will be lost, so I recommend not to update this plugin as of now.
    hodoogwaja
    Participant
    Ok. Then, Can I know When this error will be fixed? https://www.dropbox.com/s/oon2p8aqi6bgwrg/DWQA.mp4?dl=0 I'm waiting this error fixing.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we will review this update of Dwqa plugin and also try to fic this problem in the next update of wplms dwqa addon plugin .
    hodoogwaja
    Participant
    Ok please. I can wait.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Thanks for patience...
    hodoogwaja
    Participant
    This update version fix this problem??
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This issue originally resides in the DW Question and Answers plugin. We can not modify the code, so can't help. When I try to replicate it, it seems to be working fine in my setup.  
    hodoogwaja
    Participant
    Then Can you share the DWQA plugin file that you modify? I need it. this problem is almost 2 month..T.T. My users ask me fix this issue.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    We have not tested this new version of the plugin, please give us some time to test it.
    hodoogwaja
    Participant
    Sure. Please tell me when you test new version. Thank you always.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok we'll inform you here on this topic.
    hodoogwaja
    Participant
    I updated DWQA to 1.4.3.4 Then connection course with question is disappeared. When user write question, can't see what course's question. What can I do now?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we have suggested some changes to dwqa plugin after which the questions will be automatically connected to the course . so we have to wait for the Dwqa plugin to make those changes .
    hodoogwaja
    Participant
    Hello Alex. I understand about it. But last time you give me modified Dwqa plugin. Temporarily, if you give me modified Dwqa, I'm very grateful about that. Thank you.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘DW Question Answer plugins updated!! Can i use this version?’ is closed to new replies.