DWQA Course Questions not in Question Tab on Course Menu

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues DWQA Course Questions not in Question Tab on Course Menu

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    szabonyelviskola
    Spectator
    I have all the settings right for DWQA and I have course questions specified for a course and unit. The question is appearing at the and of the unit, but the same question is not appearing as a course question under the Questions Tab on Course Menu. What should I do to have this question appear in the Question Tab to on the Course menu? I have found some similar topics on the forum, but the solution was not public... but it seems @Alex already solved the issue... https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/dwqa-restrict-course-questions-on-course-page-for-that-course-only/ I'm on 3.9.9 Would you share with me this solution? Or any other?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi please use this latest version : https://wplms.io/support/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/WPLMS-DWQA-develop-3.zip
    szabonyelviskola
    Spectator
    I have tried with the version you provided but still does not show anything under the Question tab in the course. One more additional information. I'm using "DW question Answer PRO".
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    WPLMS WordPress LMS Documentation
    HOME FORUMS KNOWLEDGE BASE Support Forums WPLMS Support Forums Home/Forums/Support queries/Setup issues/DWQA Course Questions not in Question Tab on Course Menu Share your feedback on WPLMS support, send us a mail us at [email protected] with subject as WPLMS Support Feedback. Tip : Create new topics for your issues for faster resolution. Post topics in the right Sub forum refer screenshot Tip : How to improve response times on your topics ? Oldest issues are picked first, share as much details as possible while posting a topic, do not post a reminder as it further updates last response time and might lead to unnecessary delays in resolution of the issue. Security Tip : Whenever sharing WP Admin or FTP details with Support Staff, please create a temporary account and change the password after the task. => Support Holiday on Sunday Theme update : WPLMS 4.095 released on 25th October 2020.update log › DWQA Course Questions not in Question Tab on Course Menu Favorite Subscribe 1 week ago szabonyelviskola Participant (172.68.222.77) I have all the settings right for DWQA and I have course questions specified for a course and unit. The question is appearing at the and of the unit, but the same question is not appearing as a course question under the Questions Tab on Course Menu. What should I do to have this question appear in the Question Tab to on the Course menu? I have found some similar topics on the forum, but the solution was not public… but it seems @Alex already solved the issue… https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/dwqa-restrict-course-questions-on-course-page-for-that-course-only/ I’m on 3.9.9 Would you share with me this solution? Or any other? This topic was modified 1 week ago by szabonyelviskola. This topic was modified 1 week ago by Diana. EDITMERGECLOSESTICK (TO FRONT)TRASHSPAMUNAPPROVEREPLY 6 days ago Alex Keymaster (162.158.118.199) Hi please use this latest version : https://wplms.io/support/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/WPLMS-DWQA-develop-3.zip EDITMOVESPLITTRASHSPAMUNAPPROVEREPLY 1 day, 22 hours ago szabonyelviskola Participant (141.101.96.60) I have tried with the version you provided but still does not show anything under the Question tab in the course. One more additional information. I’m using “DW question Answer PRO”. EDITMOVESPLITTRASHSPAMUNAPPROVEREPLY Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total) Your account has the ability to post unrestricted HTML content. Tags: Notify me of follow-up replies via email Set as private reply ADD REPLY Login Alex Log Out Search Forums Search for: Search Forums Forum Rules 1. Be nice Even if you disagree with someone, keep it civil. 2. Stay on topic If it’s not relevant, leave it out or start a new topic. 3. Don’t Spam Re-re-re-posts drive us crazy. 4. Respect the Staff We are humans just like you. 5. Topic Closing Topics will be automatically closed if no response from user for 5 days. Version 4 Version 3 Subscribe to Blog via Email Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Join 738 other subscribers Email Address Email Address SUBSCRIBE Recent Replies Auto Evaluation Sometimes Working, sometimes not When h5p is on page my unit is stuck loading Guideline for building an App: Android, IOS App Wplms App Course Related Issues Subscribe to Blog via Email Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Join 738 other subscribers Email Address Email Address SUBSCRIBE Knowledge Base Categories Wplms CLP WPLMS Batches Wplms Attendance Wplms Appointments Video Encrypt Latest News WPLMS Roadmap Coming up next : Exportable Courses in WPLMS BP Course Completion Addon SCORM Compliance Course Invite application addon Login/Register Alex Log Out Search Forums Search for: Search Forums Skip to toolbar About WordPress WPLMS WordPress LMS Documentation Customize 55 Plugin Updates 2,2812,281 Comments in moderation New Edit Topic Stats 2.57S 18,387kB 1.5231S 85Q View Topic (AMP) Search Howdy, Alex Log Out
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    please share your site url , admin credentials in private reply to check this issue at your end .
    szabonyelviskola
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    szabonyelviskola
    Spectator
    szabonyelviskola
    Spectator
    szabonyelviskola
    Spectator
    Any news...?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    replaced plugin and worked : https://prnt.sc/vgtte8
    szabonyelviskola
    Spectator
    You mean, you activated the WPLMS-DWQA development3 plugin? It is interesting. For me, it was not enough. One more question: As I understand under this tab only those questions should appear which are connected to the course. In this case, all questions are there...
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    no i have not activated but replaced the plugin file . Please share your ftp credentials in private reply to check the questions listed on course page .
    szabonyelviskola
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    fixed please check now.
    szabonyelviskola
    Spectator
    Thank you Alex! It works great. You can close this topic.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘DWQA Course Questions not in Question Tab on Course Menu’ is closed to new replies.