Dynamic Quiz Functionality gone after update

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Dynamic Quiz Functionality gone after update

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ndougan985
    Participant
    Was updating one of the modules, creating a quiz, but the dynamic option does not display customisation options when enabled [caption id="" align="alignnone" width="420"]Back end InterfaceBack End Front End Interface[/caption] Front End Interface From screen captures included, the options for question tags etc. do not show when creating a dynamic quiz
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay please make sure that your wplms theme and all its plugins are updated to the latest version 2.5.2 . If already updated and still faciing such issue then please share your wp-admin credentials and site url to check- this issue at your end . PS : mark reply as private while sharing credentials .
    ndougan985
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Working fine at my test setup. This is really strange .We need to do some coding tests on your site .Can you please provide a valid FTp credentials in a private reply.
    ndougan985
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay I login and checked the file in which we added this feature but I found there was not such code that we added for that feature . So I downgraded and then upgraded your  : vibe course module , vibe customtypes , wplms front end , and wplms theme and it fixed the issue . So please clear your cache and then  check it again .
    ndougan985
    Participant
    Thanks a million again Alex You're a lifesaver
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Dynamic Quiz Functionality gone after update’ is closed to new replies.