E-mail issues (templates and sender)

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues E-mail issues (templates and sender)

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    masuccijr
    Spectator
    Hi team, When someone subscribes on our website (https://e-signos.fr) he receive an e-mail without any  design, and that's the same for any mail. Morover, the sender of the mail is "Wordpress <[email protected]>". How can I do for that mails are sent with good design and change the sender ?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please note that we the emails in wplms are having issues since the buddypress has introduced their email templates . We are working on this and will be fixed in the upcoming updates of wplms . For the form email please check the form email in your wp-admin -> settings -> general -> site email . and in your wp-admin -> lms -> settimgs -> emails -> form email . If above does not works then please try adding the given code in your wplms-customizer.php file at the end before " ?> " in your wplms customizer plugin : add_filter('wp_mail_from', 'new_mail_from'); add_filter('wp_mail_from_name', 'new_mail_from_name');   function new_mail_from($old) { return '[email protected]'; } function new_mail_from_name($old) { return 'site name';   }
    masuccijr
    Spectator
    Ok thank you, I put the code that you give me and that works for the sender of the e-mails. I wait the update to the e-mails design. Thanks again
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘E-mail issues (templates and sender)’ is closed to new replies.