Edit is not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Edit is not working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    oth313
    Participant
    hi I was trying to edit sometimes it work sometimes it's it's not working. have to refresh to so many times to work and if i edit member card it's not changing in the frontend to show have to refresh so many times to show. how can i fix this ?
    Veronica
    can you share the video of the issue and also share the admin credentials and site URL in a private reply.
    oth313
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    oth313
    Participant
    the new problem is mobile menu is not working we are facing new new problems every time is there any permanent solutions. because header menu we can't customize change color any thing we have to use custom css. can check that also i am getting too much headache because the site is live.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    for the menu issue : it seems you have recently enabled "Different menus for different member types" from wp-admin -> vibebp -> settings -> buddypress . After enabling this you need to select the menu for member type as well. https://prnt.sc/NMEqohWIwOtr I also found the members card to be working fine : https://prnt.sc/EmCiW10wFwyk NOTE that in members directory we cache the instructor card view in browser itself . So you need to close the memnber directory page the open it again after making changes in member card .
    oth313
    Participant
    for the menu issue : it seems you have recently enabled “Different menus for different member types” from wp-admin -> vibebp -> settings -> buddypress . i know i have enable but if i select mobile menu it's not coming in mobile. NOTE that in members directory we cache the instructor card view in browser itself . So you need to close the memnber directory page the open it again after making changes in member card . i have edit and tried in firefox and google chorme i can't see the edit i did. i did 3 days ago today also i can't see it's showing the old edit i cleared my cache from browser also tried it's not showing the new member card edit.
    oth313
    Participant
    Hi there today action widget in elementor is not working. i have made message action for all the tutor but i can't message them by using that message action.
    oth313
    Participant
    how long will take you to reply? i need to fix this bug soon my site is live. plz can you do soon as possible. or this there anyway i can do live chaat with you?
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.