Edit quiz stuck loading and fatal plugin error (again)

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Edit quiz stuck loading and fatal plugin error (again)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    oviedogators
    Participant
    I just posted this to receive support, but it was marked as spam? So I'm making another topic. I'm trying to edit a quiz on the front-end but it never loads, just keeps spinning. I also received an email from WordPress saying your plugin had a fatal error. I've included the email below. ........ When seeking help with this issue, you may be asked for some of the following information: WordPress version 5.4.2 Current theme: WPLMS (version 4.03) Current plugin: Vibe Custom Types (version 3.9.9) PHP version 7.3.20   Error Details ============= An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 591 of the file /home/xx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-customtypes/metaboxes/meta_box.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in /home/xx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-customtypes/metaboxes/meta_box.php:591 Stack trace: #0 /home/xx/public_html/wp-admin/includes/template.php(1345): custom_add_meta_box->meta_box_callback(Object(WP_Post), Array) #1 /home/xx/public_html/wp-admin/edit-form-advanced.php(677): do_meta_boxes(Object(WP_Screen), 'normal', Object(WP_Post)) #2 /home/xx/public_html/wp-admin/post.php(206): require('/home/mspacerti...') #3 {main} thrown
    Veronica
    hi, are you using react quizzes?

Did you followed these steps properly?

http://prntscr.com/tfqu1m

https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/quizzes-on-react/

oviedogators
    Participant
    Hello, I was not using react quizzes. I just enabled react and followed those instructions, including adding the line to .htaccess and I still have the error. I have tried to edit the quiz in the Admin dashboard too but the screen freezes. The bottom of the page says the following: "There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions." This only happens when trying to edit that one quiz.
    Veronica
    hi, well this message There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions only shows when there is any fatal error on your site so first we need to know what fatal error is there on your site for that, you can check the error log OR you can enable the wp_debug mode in the config file: Go to the wp-config.php file and set the WP_Debug to ON so that warnings/fatal error and notices will appear in frontend and then you can share the screenshot with us then we will able to check which fatal error causing this error
    oviedogators
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica

hi,

It's just a notice. You do not need to worry about this.

notices are nothing to worry about. it has nothing to do with the actual functionality.

What are PHP Notices?
    PHP notices are the least important. As stated on the official PHP website, you will see PHP notices when:

the script encountered something that could indicate an error, but could also happen in the normal course of running a script.

--------

have you found any fatal error notice on your site? fatal errors create the critical error on the site.

oviedogators
    Participant
    oviedogators
    Participant
    The quiz does not load on the student side now. Just an update.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    If you are using wplms version 4.0 or above and has migrated to 4.0 or installed the vibebp and wplms_plugins , please make sure that you have updated to latest version of theme 4.06 in which these fixes are made . To check further please share site url and admin credentials in private reply .
    oviedogators
    Participant
    oviedogators
    Participant
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Edit quiz stuck loading and fatal plugin error (again)’ is closed to new replies.