Editing A Section The Course Curriculum

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Editing A Section The Course Curriculum

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    backpages
    Spectator
    Once I create a "section" in Course Curriculum portion of a Course, there appears to be no way to edit it. I have to delete it and then just create a new one. Is there some way to edit an existing section that I'm not aware of? Thanks.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This is a bug it should be editable but currently its not, thanks for reporting this to us. We will fix this issue in the next update of wplms front end plugin. Trello: https://trello.com/c/9JJzhE5z
    backpages
    Spectator
    OK, thanks!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    ok.
    stef
    Spectator
    Hi, Is this bug resolved in 2.2? thanks st
    stef
    Spectator
    Hi, I just updated to 2.2, but the bug is still exist. I can not edit SECTION. Please help thanks st
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    No this issue is not resolved in 2.2 Its alternative is to simply delete the section and add a new section and adjust its position accordingly.  
    stef
    Spectator
    Of course we can create new section and put it in the right position. But I think this issue has to be resolved, since it is a very basic function. regards, st
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Yes it seems to be a very basic functionality but it causes some serious issues on the firefox browser with front end course creation module. And since its alternative is also very simple therefore its on a low priority .
    ronniecreager
    Participant
    Has this issue been fixed? I'm still trying to edit the course curriculum but don't see an option.
    Sorry but it is not fixed. You can simply delete the section and add a new section and adjust its position accordingly.
    ronniecreager
    Participant
    Ok, this is simple. thank you
    Glad to know it helped you :)
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Editing A Section The Course Curriculum’ is closed to new replies.