Editing BuddyPress Profile Menu

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Editing BuddyPress Profile Menu

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ECDS
    Participant
    As of 2/26/19 we have the latest version of the theme and all plugins. There's nothing else running on our site but what WPLMS requires. 1.) I've searched through the forums but all solutions for this issue are old and I'm wondering what the latest is. I'd like to remove items from the BuddyPress profile menu for members. Is there any way to do that without editing theme files? If not, what code do you recommend for editing the menu and where should that code be inserted? 2) The Simple Stats widget - when set to Finished Courses - displays 0 for our test student even though they've finished the class and their class has been evaluated. The Simple Stats widgets for Assignments and Units work just fine.   Thank you  
    Mk
    1.Go to wp-admin-> users-> profile fields -> and click on delete for the fields that you want to remove.
    1. To evaluate click on calculator below download button. refer: http://prntscr.com/mrb9aa
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Editing BuddyPress Profile Menu’ is closed to new replies.