Editor create course not loading properly

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Editor create course not loading properly

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Dear vibe, I am encountering a rather strange issue. Sometimes when I open up the create (edit) course page the editor is not loaded properly. It is neither in visual nor in text mode. It is possible to click on visual / text. However when doing so, later on at the curriculum, it is unable to use the unit editor or even save the unit. The only way to solve this as of now is that when this happens to click on visual and reload the page. If after reloading the editor shows the visual editor by default everything works perfect. So question here. Is there a way to always get the visual editor to show or do you have any idea on how to fix this issue? it looks like this: https://prntscr.com/fgg8pa Thanks in advance
    Hi, The issue you are facing is due to the the tinymce editor of the wordpress. You need to clear your cache to make sure it works properly. Also, there are some new changes coming to tincymce editor in the WORDPRESS 4.8 releasing in a few days. So, we hope this thing gets fixed one and for all. For now please just clear your browser cache, it will work fine.  
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Ok lets hope it does, it can be pretty annoying. For me caching and reloading the page is not so much hassle. However it is very inconvenient for our instructors (100+) as they get frustrated that the editor is not working. Isn't here some sort of workaround or code possible that forces the editor to be loaded correctly?  
    Hi, Sorry but there is no workaround as of now.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Editor create course not loading properly’ is closed to new replies.