Edits to Courses and / or Posts not Working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Edits to Courses and / or Posts not Working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    sadasiva108
    Participant
    For some reason, nothing is updating. When I try to edit a course, add to a section, etc. nothing happens. It is as if all of the links to the back end of the site is dead. This just started last week. I thought it was because I needed to update the theme. But I just did that and I get the same problem. There are other theme functions that are not working. When people ordered a course they stopped being registered / enrolled in the course. When I add a post to a category, it does not show up on the blog page. It is as if the software is not connecting to the functions or something. This is a serious error..
    logan
    Hey, well !! it is possible there may be some code conflicts. please make sure your theme and all plugins are updated. re-save permalinks. please deactivate all your 3rd party plugins and check the issue will be resolved.
    else Please share your site URL with admin credentials there. So I can assist you better. P.S. Mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    sadasiva108
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    hey, have you tried deactivating all your 3rd party plugins?? Please deactivate all your 3rd party plugins and check the issue will be resolved. also update plugins to 3.8.5. theme and plugins should be up to date.
    sadasiva108
    Participant
    sadasiva108
    Participant
    sadasiva108
    Participant
    logan
    Glad to know your issue is resolved. Cheers ! If I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me again. Closing this topic. Best regards:)
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Edits to Courses and / or Posts not Working’ is closed to new replies.