Elementor Accordion is not working in Buddypress

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Elementor Accordion is not working in Buddypress

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    FrodoFrisko
    Participant
    Elementor Accordion is not working in Buddypress, while it is working on a normal WPLMS page. See video explanation:https://vimeo.com/570215137/2a9d96b5f2 I am looking forward to your answer, Francisca
    Veronica
    hi yes it will not work here as elementor pro has conflicts here
    FrodoFrisko
    Participant
    OK, thank you, So when do you expect it will be working, or what other Pagebuilder does work properly with WPLMS?
    FrodoFrisko
    Participant
    WPLMS 4.098
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the wplms theme works well with elementor core plugin , its just the elementor pro plugin with which it has issues . Other page builders you can use to create pages are Wp bakery page builder and Gutenberg wp core.
    FrodoFrisko
    Participant
    Thank you, I de-activated the Elementor pro plugin and tried the Elementor Core plugin. Even there, the accordeon and other features were not working on the Buddypress-on-a-single-page units of the courses. Are other Pagebuilders working well in the Buddypress-on-a-single-page units of the courses? Can I make the course units accessible to participants in some other way, because through the Buddypress-on-a-single page it is not working for now. Thank you in advance, Francisca
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well accordians are inbuilt in wplms units , you wont need elementor for this . Other page builder like wp bakery is working inside units but it has some bugs , we have fixed them and soon will be available in next update . the accordian and tabs from elementor units wont work as this is also a pending issue .
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Elementor Accordion is not working in Buddypress’ is closed to new replies.