Elementor Issue about course cat taxonomie and vibe grid

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Elementor Issue about course cat taxonomie and vibe grid

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    kalantor
    Participant
    so i cannot remove vibe course block when i put with elementor to collum and i cannot show the course cats in vibe grid please check this out
    logan
    Hello, In vibe grid, course category is not available so that you cant use it. Please share some screenshot so that i can understand the issue for better support.
    kalantor
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ava
    Hi So you want to add a Course Category block over here but you are selecting the wrong block, it must be Vibe  course category block Refer: http://prntscr.com/mqtczd Please make sure you have install the latest version of all plugins and theme too.   If you have still issue in setting up, please share you admin credentials in private reply. We help to fix the issue without any further delay. As I have tried to login with your previous credentials in your website but its not working. Hope this helps.
    kalantor
    Participant
    Mk
    Please select Filterable Post widget  for using filter on course category. Refer :http://prntscr.com/mraf88   Note :  Please enter details (course-cat in your case) in Enter relevant Taxonomy name used for Filter buttons . Refer above image.
    kalantor
    Participant
    I know but i dont want to show those course cats like that i just want to show course cats by block i want to select especially for course cats...
    Mk

Sorry sir, It was a bug from our end. issue has been resolved but will be available to you in next update.

If You want it instantly. share ftp credentials in private reply so that we could update your code.
    kalantor
    Participant
    kalantor
    Participant
    Mk
    I have modified your code, please check and reply.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Elementor Issue about course cat taxonomie and vibe grid’ is closed to new replies.