Elementor issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Elementor issues

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Kadous
    Participant
    When I'm editing my headers in elementor with my MacBook, I get this message (https://prnt.sc/snzz7o), but it works perfectly fine when I use an HP laptop. How can I fix that so it can work on my MacBook?
    Veronica
    hi, Well there must be something different on the pages where your are editing your elementor header. also elementor header will not work for all pages in wplms . As the elementor is not buddypress compatible , elementor header wont work on buddypress profile pages . so please let us know on which page you are making changes?
    Kadous
    Participant
    I'm trying to add an elementor header to the "all courses" page (https://prnt.sc/spkug1) in wplms. The header works on mostly all the pages except this one. How do I modify that?
    Veronica
    hi, For the all courses page we have different layouts which you can change from wp-admin->appearance->customize->layouts->directory layouts.
    Kadous
    Participant
    Its not the layouts that I want to change, I  want to add my own elementor header in the 'all courses' page instead of the default wplms header
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well all courses page is a buddypress directory page . apart from this page the elementor header will also not work on your buddypress profile pages , user dashboard page , groups and member directories . As told the issue is with elementor plugin itself , it is not buddypress compatible . Theme could not do anything in this . ITs the elementor's code which does not works on buddypress pages .
    Kadous
    Participant
    Do you know any header builders that integrate with buddypress?
    Veronica
    hi, sorry for the delay in response as it is holiday. nope not yet , we provide various header options in theme and would try to make header builder in future updates of it
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Elementor issues’ is closed to new replies.