Elementor Login Form and Menu

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Elementor Login Form and Menu

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    IFORIT
    Spectator
    Thankyou. Ive deleted my current elementor and installed the one youve shared which is a 2.4.5 version. Now the header works, but I also have a elementor pro version which must be installed(because of some styling which is only available with pro version) as well but the earliest compatible pro version I can rollback to is (2.4.8). I discovered that the pro version gives the issue. When I open the homepage(with the pro version deactivated) then I see the header of wplms. When I activate the pro version, then the header is invisible on the homepage..
    Diana
    Participant
    @IFORIT, Yes, because our Elementor version is not compatible with the current version of Elementor Pro. You have two options then:
    • either to use elementor pro and and you an check if possible to add header area using that
    • Deactivate the pro one and use only Elementor
    So, the issue is resolved at my end. can we close this thread?
    IFORIT
    Spectator
    I dont think the issue is resolved. First option is what we were trying to do this whole thread. Second option is not an option because the elementor pro is needed. It should work with elementor pro as well. Otherwise I'm forced to stop my license at WPLMS..  
    IFORIT
    Spectator
    Isnt there any other way?? By coding for example..
    Diana
    Participant
    IFORIT
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    IFORIT
    Spectator
    IFORIT
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    @IFORIT, No please don't update. Thanks for your efforts
    IFORIT
    Spectator
    Okay: First I've updated all themes and plugins except the elementor ones. Result: Menu still not showing on pages. Second: I've activated wordpress default theme. Result: Menu still not showing on pages..
    Diana
    Participant
    @IFORIT, First of all, I would like to say thank you very much for helping me this much and for all your efforts. I told you to check with default theme and it was still not working which proves that they are adding some code in their plugin which modifies the header. As it is not working with default Wordpress theme as well. This is not a theme related error. I request you to ask in their support forum what code they have written to modify the header that the menus are not visible on pages bbut only on posts Can we close this topic? As it is proved that the issue is not theme related
Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • The topic ‘Elementor Login Form and Menu’ is closed to new replies.