Elementor not working 401 Unauthorized

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Elementor not working 401 Unauthorized

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dougdevitre
    Participant
    Hello, I'm having trouble posting using Elementor. When I open the editor and try to make a change, the screen says 401 error Unauthorized. I connected my license to elementor and bought the pro widget and it doesn't allow me to update. Can you help? Thank you.
    Veronica
    hi can you please share exact URL on which you are facing this? or it is happening with all pages? refer this if you are editing the directories: https://docs.wplms.io/faqs-1/faqs#directories-issue-blank-page-edit-directory
    dougdevitre
    Participant
    Elementor Pro does not work with my EventOn Virtual Plus plugin so I asked them for a refund. Here is what their technical support said. ---- So, I activated all plugins one by one to know which plugin is causing the issue and found that the EventON - Virtual Plus plugin is causing the issue.
    Veronica
    yes third-party plugins can cause an issue so after deactivating the culprit one is it now working?
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Elementor not working 401 Unauthorized’ is closed to new replies.