Elementor Theme Template uses different header for page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Elementor Theme Template uses different header for page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    plxn
    Participant
    Hello, Currently I'm trying to use Elementor ThemeBuilder to create my own design for my product pages. With the conditional statement I can then apply my design to products of a specific category. Problem: Applying my own design completely changes the header. Note: I'm not using a custom in Elementor designed header so it uses the Themes header but shows up differently for my custom product page design. Screenshots: I Attached Screenshots to make clear what my problem is. One shows the default product page with the correct header. The other one shows my custom Elementor designed product page with a wrong header applied. https://sebstorage.0ydnqbq3ajngc1eo.myfritz.net/index.php/s/5xiL998FG3FdBtm Thanks for helping me out on this. Cheers Michael
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    YEs this is the problem with elementor , we also have different header layouts which elementor does not recognizes and choose default header to load . In order to fix this . Please install blankchild theme and copy the header.php file from wplms theme to this child theme and use it . Then copy the code from the header file which you have chose : suppose you chose transparent header then you are supposed to copy header-transparent.php file's code into your child theme header.php file and in customizer -> header -> choose default header . Activate the child theme will apply your header uniformly everywhere .
    plxn
    Participant
    Thanks Alex, That solved my problem. I consider this Issue closed then. Have a great Day
    Veronica
    good to know
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Elementor Theme Template uses different header for page’ is closed to new replies.