Elements on the course pages have disappeared on front end.

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Elements on the course pages have disappeared on front end.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    behappy536
    Participant
    Several elements on the course pages have disappeared on the front end of the website but still appear as normal when viewed inside Elementor page builder. I've tried to resolve the problem by deactivating plugins but that didn't resolve the problem. Please fix the problem.
    behappy536
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    behappy536
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    behappy536
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Checking your site. https://prnt.sc/whzi49 We just tested in our test site and things are working correctly.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Checking your site. https://prnt.sc/whzi49 We just tested in our test site and things are working correctly.
    behappy536
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    register25
    Spectator
    Hello, Have same issue. Could you please provide solution how to fix it? Elementor elements not working on front end but working on backend editor. Thanks D
    Diana
    Participant
    @behappy536, Please do ping me here tomorrow so I can update you about this that what versions we have on our demos that it is working @register25, Please create your own topic so if I found this as an issue. I will post on your topic
    behappy536
    Participant
    PLEASE SHOW THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO THE APPROPRIATE VIBETHEMES PERSON WHO CAN FIX THIS PROBLEM: I've been communicating with the Elementor support team about WPLMS not functioning properly with Elementor Pro. This is what the support person said: Anatolii, from Elementor Tier 3 Support team. First of all, I wanted to describe the difference between Elementor and Elementor Pro. The main plugin is, of course, Elementor and then Elementor Pro is an addon for it to extend its functionality and add all the Pro features such as Templates, Pro widgets, and media library elements. The reason why the course page doesn't work when Elementor Pro is activated is that there are some Popup templates applied for the Entire Site in their display conditions. The WPLMS widgets seem not really compatible with the current version of Elementor, so once an Elementor Pro template appearing on the course page it will break the layout of it. I have now excluded the Course pages in the Popup display conditions and the page works well now. Also, I see that WPLMS plugin uses something built-in to create the page layout for courses using Elementor editor. If the WPLMS plugin developers would use Elementor Pro theme Builder option and the Single Post template for this and make their widgets compatible with Elementor it would be the best way to go make WPLMS and Elementor plugins compatible. I would recommend contacting the plugin support team and share this feedback with them and from our side, we are open to give our hand if they would need any help. We have our GitHub account where any plugin compatibility-related questions can be asked. I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Kind Regards,
    Diana
    Participant
    As replied by Elementor Support team that wplms_plugin seems not compatible with the plugin. But the same plugin is working on our demos, so I need to discuss it with Mr. Vibe which version of both the plugins he tested, it might be possible that the issue with the latest version of the Pro and the latest version of the wplms_plugin Will Update here, a day after tomorrow, Because Tomorrow is a Public Holiday
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Elements on the course pages have disappeared on front end.’ is closed to new replies.