Email activation required, despite settings

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Email activation required, despite settings

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    Hi there, after updating all WPLMS plugins users are now having to activate their email, despite our settings saying otherwise: https://cl.ly/90c7f6 Is this a new issue that needs fixing, or it is just our site? Cheers
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @italymadeeasy, We didn't change anything in the logic of this. I need to check the issue on your site if you have everything up to date on your site and if I found this as a bug. I will fix this
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    I see .I mangaed to make it work in the strangest way... I unchecked the SKIP VALIDATION option. Yes! If I tell WPLMS to send a validation email, then it won't send it. If I say send it, then it won't!   Not sure if this is just on our site (we do have some custom code) but best if you guys check, in case it's a bug!
    Diana
    Participant
    @italymadeeasy can you please share your admin credentials here to check the issue on your site P.S. Mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    Hi and thanks, Unfortunately right now we cannot create ftp accounts (for tech reasons). The main thing is that, as odd as it is, at least we not sending activation emails now!
    Diana
    Participant
    @italymadeeasy, It's okay if you cannot share your admin credentials right now. The activation email is not sent by wplms, its sent by BuddyPress plugin. Please check if the other emails like forgot password is working on your website or not. You can try using SMTP plugin for sending emails, refer: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-mail-smtp-gmail-smtp/
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    yeah, password reset and all other emails are still working, thanks!  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well there is  some issue with the vibe shortcodes due to this happened recently  .update released for vibe shortcodes 3.8.0.1
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Email activation required, despite settings’ is closed to new replies.