Email token problems

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Email token problems

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Marco
    Spectator
    Hello, I have a problem in email tokens when a student comment an unit, in the email I have this token: {{{student.userlink}}} {{comment.comment_content}} but the token {{{student.userlink}}} is ignored and the token {{comment.comment_content}} in the email remain like {{comment.comment_content}}. The other token works correctly: {{{unit.link}}} {{unit.name}} How I can resolve this? Thank you, Marco Thank you
    Diana
    Participant
    Make sure the template content should be like this: https://prnt.sc/10mwpxb
    Marco
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    Dear User, Can you please ping me back here on Monday? so I can update you
    Marco
    Spectator
    Dear Diana, do you have any news on this? Thank you, Marco
    Diana
    Participant
    Not able to find out why it is like this. Can you please give me some time And do ping me next week Apologies for this
    Marco
    Spectator
    Dear Diana, there are some news about the email token problem? Thank you, Marco
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi @Marco, I replicated this on my setup and found it is an issue in latest version plugins. So here I have created trello card for this. You can check updates from here-> https://trello.com/c/EYzyu6wf
    mission21
    Participant
    I have the same issue. Only "{{comment.comment_content}}" in an email is not replaced to what I input.
    Veronica
    hi can you please provide a video to replicate this are you updated with the latest versions? if you can't provide video here then create your own topic and provide a video there
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Email token problems’ is closed to new replies.