Email token to review course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Email token to review course

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Hello, I have 2 questions about course reviews in WPLMS 3. 1. I would like to know if there is an option in "review course" email that can have a token or shortcode for users when they clic on it, it sends you to comment the course they took. When you are taking a course and clic on review course button it sends you to course page but only showing review form, is that possible to do it via email? 2. Is there an option that this email is only sent if you didn't review the course yet? Here is a video where you can see that in course status page you clic in the button and then review the course... I want the same for the review course email, please. Thank you.
    Veronica
    hi you can enable post course reviews from the course home then the user can see the review form right there direct review won't be possible as of now
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Ok, we have enabled post course reviews, just one more thing, is there an option that this email is sent only if you didn’t review the course yet? So it will be send only for users that didn't post a review. Thanks
    Veronica
    This reply has been marked as private.
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Alright, but even if you had already posted a review it will be send right?
    Veronica
    hi no this is not going to send any mail if the review is already posted
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Email token to review course’ is closed to new replies.