Email Tokens for WPLMS

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Email Tokens for WPLMS

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    I'm wondering where I find the email tokens for sending customized emails for the touch points. Specifically I want to send the intructors an email that gives them the students name, user name, and email and address(or at least what they put in for address when they sign up buddy press.) Thanks for your help!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Sorry, this is not possible. Email tokens are registered per email, the allowed email tokens can be found in the email itself. For example, if you check the email: You have been removed from the course, then it has only 3 tokens, refer: http://prntscr.com/i2lfzh No other token will work for this particular email because only these three tokens were registered for this email. Similarly, every email has it's own token and you cannot use another token in some other email.
    So there's no way to put that information in an email to the instructor?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, You can only edit the email and add static information there but dynamic information cannot be added.
    Is there a way to change that? Like with a custom function? If so could you tell me where the hooks are for those types of functions? Or, if you could tell me where in the files your custom code is to create tokens then I can take it from there more than likely.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Sorry, there is no any custom function available in wplms as of now for adding dynamic information in email.
    ReferenceDMD
    Participant
    Hi, Can we have an update on the subject. Have you made any changes to that or come up with a solution to embed dynamic content in email? Thank you.
    Mk
    No sir, no such dynamic content tokens are available as of now. You can use only specific pre-defined tokens in the email template.  
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Email Tokens for WPLMS’ is closed to new replies.