Emails Template

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Emails Template

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Hello, I want to change the template of the emails, I change the template in (Appearance > Customize > Buddypress Emails) Example 1 Then I change the emails with HTML in "Wp-admin > Emails": Example 2 And then the user recieve an email without the template I put. Example 3 Thank you (:
    Diana
    Participant
    @gabrielcapi Check the Touch Points from wp-admin > LMS > Settings > Touch Points The email template is connected for this particular touch point
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Ok I see the touch points activated, but I don't see other emails like "activate your account", anyway I changed the template and I still recieve the same only text.
    Diana
    Participant
    @gabrielcapi You are customizing the email template so you can send HTML by writing code in text section rather than visual section. Kindly go through the link below. Refer: http://prntscr.com/ibbugn If you still face the issue then please share the credentials here in a private reply
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @gabrielcapi Currently, your site is not accessible. Please ping me back here to check the issue as a reminder
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Hello Diana, you can try again now. Thank you
    Diana
    Participant
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Hello Diana, thank you and in the article they mentioned that I have to put the code in the bp-custom.php file, I did it but the site is showing a Warning!: Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function '__return_true ' not found or invalid function name in /home/global74/public_html/cursos/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286 I did it in both files wplms-customizer.php and bp-cutom.php and the warning is showed in both. and, sorry I deleted your user to make a test. Thank you
    Diana
    Participant
    @gabrielcapi This is a limitation of buddypress, it will only send emails in HTML if it detects that the wordpress mail filter is not altered. Remove the above code given by me and Try adding this code in wp-admin > Plugins > Editor > select WPLMS Customizer Plugin > wplms-customizer.php add_filter('wp_mail_content_type', 'text/plain', function () { return 'text/html'; });
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Ok, with that code it shows more warnings: Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in /home/global74/public_html/cursos/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 75 Warning: Illegal offset type in /home/global74/public_html/cursos/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 77 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/global74/public_html/cursos/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:75) in /home/global74/public_html/cursos/wp-content/plugins/paid-memberships-pro/adminpages/reports/login.php on line 269
    Diana
    Participant
    @gabrielcapi This is totally a BuddyPress Functionality and wplms is not adding anything in this. I will check on your site to resolve this. Please wait for my next reply  
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Ok, we'll be waiting. thank you
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • The topic ‘Emails Template’ is closed to new replies.